Monday, June 15, 2009

Charity starts at home (Excerpt from When Company Comes)

Before today, I was not very good at loving myself, or others. Love carried with it certain conditions along with high expectations. In all honesty, I was being unfair and unrealistic to myself, and others. Today I am making a turnaround. I know now that True Love comes without condition and if there are any, then I am the one who placed them there. Love accepts and forgives. Starting now, I will no longer put impracticable expectations on myself, or others. I will forgive myself and/or others, AS MANY TIMES as I need to move on. I will love myself right where I am and know that where I am, is right where I am supposed to be. In sowing this seed of love, I will reap this love from others.

Today I Am Reminded:
Love imposes no conditions, it just is. If I want to receive love unconditionally, then I must be able to give it. Freely I give Love, and freely I shall receive Love.

When Company Comes
A. Bolden-Thompson
http://lulu.com/content/859880

No comments: