Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Counting on Change (Excerpt from When Company Comes)

When change comes too fast or not fast enough it can be very frustrating. However, change is a part of life and it brings with it the opportunity to grow. It is my attitude toward change that constitutes bondage or liberty. By embracing change, I free myself from the stigmatism that once obstructed my view. No longer being afraid of or dreading the big “C” word, I can relax in the knowledge, that whatever the change brings about, I have the power to choose how I think and feel about it. I choose to go with the flow and grow.

Today I Am Reminded:
Change in or of itself, neither binds nor frees. As I learn to flow with the stream of life, I can adjust myself accordingly. Change brings about growth and grow we must.

When Company Comes
A. Bolden-Thompson
http://lulu.com/content/859880

No comments: